Maintaining well managed client database for proper communication management
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head of Sales
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. The Brand Executive will gain a clear understanding of clients’ individual consumption needs, business needs and requirements for effective business growth and development of the Company products.
2. Keenly monitor and analyze market trends, research consumer markets as well as targeted consumers insights and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues for brand growth and future buying and selling trends in the market for long-term competitive advantage.
3. Advise on new and innovative growth strategies to drive sale of stock through various promotional activities translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies, evaluating alternate marketing plans, product/portfolio strategies, pricing/trade promotion plans, and distribution/channels strategies. Network with key stakeholders throughout the organization to both manage the work and ensure effective buy-in and deliver optimum enterprise value.
4. Key contact person to represent the company at brand events such as exhibitions, activations, tradeshows, launches, demonstrations and key client events and any other related events
5. Update clients and distributors on new product, product activations, promotions and other key activities that are in line with stakeholder management and business development.
6. Negotiating on price and placement with direct clients, outlets and distributors.
7. Key contact person for stock level confirmations, client orders, follow up on stock deliveries, returns, payment collections and reconciliations of client accounts with all internal processes.
8. Contribution to the continuous learning and development of colleagues through sharing best practices, development and facilitation of trainings and upskilling sessions.
9. Maintaining well managed client database for proper communication management
10. Performing any other duty or task assigned to him or her.
Key Performance Indicators:
Number of new and maintained active client portfolio
Increased of sales and market infiltration level
Consistent product delivery and timely payment reconciliation
Consistent product information reporting