Addressing client requirements and resolving customer trade issues, complaints and operational matters in a timely manner.
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: GM Sales & Marketing
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. The Account Manager-Hyper will be tasked with formulating, maintaining productive and long term relationships with key decision-makers in existing and new Hyper outlets.
2. Addressing client requirements and resolving customer trade issues, complaints and operational matters in a timely manner.
3. Enhance merchandising and ensure rightful planogram space by mentoring the merchandizing team engaging merchandisers to drive visibility and off take as well as Identifying, negotiating and monitoring Gondola usage.
4. Responsible for identifying stock levels of different products, fast moving products, slow moving products in hyper outlets and ensuring stock availability, drive sale of stock through promotional activities in key accounts, timely listing of our products with the Modern Trade accounts and Ensure timely dispatches of products/orders to respective outlets through coordinating with store & transport departments.
5. Keeping and maintaining proper records of the orders and deliveries and ensure weekly reconciliation with accounts department as way of managing accounts receivables and collection of payments and debts. Plan and
6. Execute activation at store level by working closely with merchandisers and relevant offices. Attending all weekly team meetings, sharing best practices with colleagues on the sales strategies obtained and Reporting to GM Sales & Marketing on day to day sales out-comes and field challenges.
7. He / she is responsible for representing CU at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations The account manager – hyper manages order generation through customers and punches them in the tab. Regular review of sales data and progress tracking with merchandisers in order to challenge the crises with a view to get the customers buy the products and increase sales.
8. Keenly monitor competitor prices, offers & activities and provide feedback to the management on any issue of concern.
Key Performance Indicators:
Level of new client identification
Level of Achievement for Sales Targets
Managing individual account forecasts and evaluating promotional effectiveness
Building and implementing joints business plans within customer portfolio
Product delivery consistency
Consistency of product information reporting
Cash and cheque collection