Identify potential buyers of Solar Now products, do installations and offer client satisfaction in accordance with Solar Now Standard Operational Procedures.
Key Result areas
1. Market for Solar Now products through generating quality leads by contacting potential buyers of solar systems as well as maintaining client relations.
2. Client follow-up: Contact existing clients and get Upgrades and Referrals.
3. Assessment: Assess credit applicants and assess credit worthiness
Minimum Job Requirements
1. Degree or diploma in marketing OR electrical engineering OR equivalent
2. Technical (solar) experience is an advantage (technical diploma holders are encouraged to apply)
3. Growth opportunities to Branch Team Leader positions possible for high performers
4. Suitable candidates must speak the native language in the specified region
5. Be ready to live and work in the region
1. At least 1 years working experience in sales and marketing or related field in a reputable organisation
2. Field experience is a Must
3. Experience in Renewable energy business is an added advantage.
Note*: Make sure you attach your offline CV in PDF format and your Jumia Jobs Profile is at 100% completion to stand out.
About the Company
SolarNow is a Uganda-based company selling and financing solar home systems. We transform the lives of East Africans by providing quality, sustainable energy solutions at affordable prices, through client focused, committed professionals.