Required Academic qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences or any other relevant field.
• Business management (financials) an advantage
• At least 2-5 years in Contact Centre environment, at least 2 of which at Supervisory position
• At least 2 years’ experience in Quality Assurance role for Customer Care
• High Level of Computer literacy, Telecommunications industry trends, Best practice customer service/ contact centre principles,
• Call Centre methodology and math’s, Business process optimization
• Systems, HR practices, People management, performance management, Contact Centre Management
Skills / physical competencies:
• Very good Arabic and English language skills; both in writing and speaking
• Customer Care Principles & Techniques
• Data Analytics skills
• Computer Skills (Good skills in basic applications such as Excel, Word, Power point)
• Reports writing skills
• Presentation skills
• Stress Management
• Problem Solving, Flexibility
• Communication Skills
• Coordinating Techniques
• Interpersonal skills
• Technical Inclination
• Team player.
• Positive Attitude
• Commitment to quality, customer service and high performance
• Enthusiastic, upbeat personality; mature, professional demeanor
1. Please note that presentation of false academic documents and certification will lead to criminal prosecution.
2. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
3. MTN Uganda is an equal opportunity Employer.