The Marketing & Events Executive – Media and Event’s overall purpose is to effectively develop
& execute elements of the marketing strategy in order to row the brand presence in the market.
1. Sponsorship & Event Management - Effective execution as per project plan with key aspects being set up, branding & decor; ensuring all material & resources present; co-ordination with event organizer, suppliers and internal teams. Managing RSVP where applicable.
2. Brand Personality -Review how we are rated by our key stakeholders (e.g lapsed members, individual members, corporate members, staff, brokers and agents, tied agents, medical service providers).
3. Brand Communication - To create awareness and entice our target market for consideration to purchase. Launch Do You Have a Plan campaign with core message being Resolution Insurance offers more than Medical. Develop revised tagline & updated company profile Develop
2015/2016 creative campaigns for new product offerings- Resolution Insurance is a general insurer with a variety of insurance solutions for your family & business.
4. Internal campaigns - Disseminate the Brand Essence and desired positioning to all team members. Develop an Internal Campaign to ensure staff engagement & understanding.
5. New product launches of General lines - Product Launch & Marketing Strategies
6. Leverage on PR (Public Relations) whose content is mainly driven by editorials, coverage of events and sponsorships. Media engagements – to pursue a thought leadership position and showcase service abilities and offering within Emerging market space.
Corporate Wellness Forums – to engage our existing and prospective clients and the Wellness with scope not restricted to medical only
Implement CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) initiative by having an approved initiative of Water Cycle to provide sufficient and permanent supply of freshwater in afflicted areas to help in restoring the health and livelihood of the community.
7. Merchandise & Shop Management – Identification & pre-qualification of suppliers; order placement, approvals & monitoring timely & accurate delivery. Managing Departmental stock requests. Shop Management including managing stock levels, distribution & monthly deduction processing with Finance.
8. Photography & Videography – Booking, managing at event and reviewing delivery
9. Media Monitoring – Manning of online reports & newspapers for coverage of Resolution Insurance & its competitors. Press cuttings to be filed & scanned copies to be saved in shared folder. Alerting Marketing Manager on key news elements for Resolution and its competitors.
10. Manning of Marketing Email Accounts & Help Desk - Regular checking of the various email accounts (not more than 48 hour intervals); responding to queries and forwarding non- marketing queries to relevant departments.
Knowledge & Experience Required
• Bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing or Business administration.
• 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience.
• Excellent marketing skills
• Good experiential skills
• Working knowledge of MS Office.
• Good negotiation and persuasion skills.
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly apply not later than Tuesday 20th February 2017. Ensure that you read the job description at least twice and tailor your CV to suit it. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About the Company
IAA Healthcare, the leading Health Management Organization in Uganda, was established in 2001, providing healthcare packages with access to the IMG group and affiliated hospital and clinic network.
Resolution Health East Africa, an insurance market leader in Kenya and Tanzania and in operation since 2002, has a proven track record in healthcare management gained from experience offering a variety of medical plans, travel plans and liability plans.
IAA- RESOLUTION was created by a partnership of the two companies to extend the hospital and clinic network to East Africa and internationally. Over 10,000 customers trust us with their health insurance needs.
We offer benefit rich product offerings that meet the needs of our customers by ensuring their peace of mind wherever they are. We have a presence across the greater East African region covering Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda.