•Must have good command of English language both spoken and written.
To advise the company on all legal matters relating to its role as FMCG. Key duties and Responsibilities include;
- Attending executive committee and general meetings of the company, when requested.
- Advising on changes to Uganda legislation relating to the company’s operation
- Maintaining an overview on the ongoing effectiveness of legal aspects and advising on changes, as required.
- Representing / arranging for appropriate representation on behalf of the company in all instance where legal action is involved, affecting the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in LLB and Post graduate diploma in legal practice.
- High degree of professional confidentiality, integrity, ethics and persuasiveness
- Proven experience (3 years and above) as legal counsel in business environment
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of criminal and corporate law and procedures
- Sound judgment and ability to analyze situations and information
About the Company
Epic Sales Consult is a leading sales performance consultancy firm in East Africa, a pioneer in Sales Performance Consultancy Services across the EAC. (SPCS) We are specialized for the EAC markets and we exist with the primary zeal to save People’s jobs, save our Companies & grow our economies by putting a stop to a dip in domestic & international sales.