- Superior communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills - Computer proficiency - Good counselling skills - Good listening skills - Emotional Resourcefulness - Ability to manage various role related budgets including team building and Chaplaincy budgets. - Good analytical and report writing skills
•Must have good command of English language both spoken and written.
The Employee Wellness Specialist will enhance employee motivation through planning, implementing and administration of employee wellness programs in line with strategy.
Key duties and responsibilities include;
- The incumbent will coordinate the Leave Management process of the Bank to ensure due compliance in line with Bank Policy and Leave administration guidelines and procedures.
- Coordinate Bank-wide sports and Team building administrative framework, Corporate League and Bankers Gala activities in line with the approved budget.
- Managing and monitoring an internal Bank well-being (Employee Assistance Programs) system that ensures all employees receive the support and counselling services that they need in order to have a conducive working environment to enhance staff performance.
- Coordinate and monitor Chaplaincy activities in line with strategy.
- Coordinate and administer Employee Recognition Programs in line with strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related discipline
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a similar role
- Reliable and hardworking team player
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
About the Company
Centenary Rural Development Bank Ltd started as an initiative of the Uganda National Lay Apostolate in 1983 as a credit Trust and it begun operations in 1985 with the main objective of serving the rural poor and contributing to the overall economic development of the country. In 1993, Centenary Rural Development Bank Ltd was registered as a full service commercial Bank.
Today we are a leading Microfinance Commercial Bank in Uganda serving over 1,300,000 customers. Our services can be accessed across our 62 full service branches and 154 ATMs networked countrywide.