- Good communication skills - Excellent interpersonal skills - HR skills, e.g performance management, employee engagement, etc.
•Must have good command of English language both spoken and written.
A well-established logistics company situated in Uganda, Kampala with a presence in East Africa is seeking to hire Human Resource Manager. The company is one of the premier provider of logistics solutions across the entire East African Region. We are looking for a person from a blue chip company and even preferably from a leading logistics company. The person should have worked in a matrixed organisation and into a multicultural setup.
· We need a person at an early stage of managerial position and is looking for growth.
· The person should have excellent technical know-how on HR and modern day HR practices specially on employee engagement, performance management and helping management in aligning structures in various business units and sub units.
· The person should be ambitious and have very high energy levels.
· The person must be able to work under minimum supervision and must have a track record of very high performance from previous employments.
· The person should have had good hands-on experience in creating HR processes, policies and documentation thereof.
· The person should have excellent written and verbal communication and must be able to steer the role for internal communication within a medium to large size organization.
· The person must be a team player and must have an ability to connect with people of different age groups, levels and cultures.
· The person must have a post-graduate qualification with 7-10 years of experience
About the Company
BBB is the consultancy brand name for UBK Development limited. BBB is a training, recruitment, events management, organisational development and team building unit, serving clients across east and southern Africa. BBB has been operating for over 7 years in Uganda, now with a total of over 40 years of relevant HR work experience within the core team. We specialize in enhancing the performance and productivity of your work force and empowering your organisation to deliver real change. We are committed to institutional strengthening which makes a lasting difference.