• Administrative skills • Analytical skills • Business Acumen; • Client / Stakeholder Commitment; • Drive for results; • Leads Change and Innovation; • Collaboration; • Impact and influence; • Self-Awareness and insight; • Diversity and Inclusiveness
•Must have good command of English language both spoken and written.
Provide a claims assessment service in line with the aYo customer engagement framework and customer experience service levels. The Claims Assessor and Service Consultant will be responsible for;
• Preparation and recommendation of claims payment in line with the aYo claims philosophy and following the defined claims process.
• Finalisation of claims as soon as possible and with the aYo minimum requirements.
Key duties and responsibilities include;
• Assess, quality control and recommend the payment of claims;
• Monitor and manage the adherence to the aYo service level agreements for customer experience;
• Answer all claims related queries telephonically and in writing;
• Investigate aYo client queries within the agreed service level agreement and ensure that the client receives timeous feedback;
• Escalate aYo client queries to the relevant department or stakeholder;
• Provide accurate information and advice to the aYo client and stakeholders in order to ensure that the client receives the appropriate after sale services;
• Provide authoritative expertise and advice to aYo clients and stakeholders;
• Build and maintain relationships with clients and internal and external stakeholders;
• Deliver on service level agreements made with clients and internal and external stakeholders in order to ensure that aYo client expectations are managed;
• Make recommendations to improve aYo client service and fair treatment of clients within area of responsibility;
• Develop and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with peers and stakeholders;
• Positively influence and participate in change initiatives;
• Continuously develop own expertise in terms of professional, industry and legislation knowledge;
• Contribute to continuous innovation through the development, sharing and implementation of new ideas;
• Contribute to the financial planning process within area;
• Identify opportunities to enhance cost effectiveness and increase operational efficiency;
• Manage financial and other company resources under your control with due respect;
• Provide input into the risk identification processes and communicate recommendations in the appropriate forum;
• Matric / Grade 12 with Maths and / or Accounting;
• 2 years relevant claims experience;
• Understanding of long term insurance industry;
• Knowledge and understanding of claims assessment philosophy;
• Ability to speak at least one additional language other than English
About the Company
aYo Holdings Limited is a joint venture that benefits from the scale, combined expertise and market access provided by its shareholders, MTN Group and MMI Holdings and will focus on selected countries in Africa to offer relevant, accessible and easy to use insurance solutions to consumers.