Key Duties and Responsibilities;
Under the direct supervision of the Project manager the ideal candidate shall assist in planning, implementation, Monitoring and documentation of all programme activities undertaken in the region. Specifically, the Programme officer will support implementation of cash for work and agricultural inputs distribution activities, in addition to agricultural livelihoods support though capacity building, support to market linkages for farmers, and local government capacity building.
- Organize and attend weekly planning meetings with logistics, finance and Programme departments to develop weekly project work plans and corresponding budgets, to support procurement and payments approvals process.
- Support maintenance of monthly Project Management Frameworks (PMF), and Budget Follow Up (BFU) tools in direct liaison with logistics, finance, and the Programme Manager
- Coordinate with Team leaders to ensure operational efficiency and mitigation of resource duplication between individual projects.
- Liaise with Team Leaders to identify programmatic challenges, opportunities and progress, and report back to the Programme Manager on a weekly basis
- Conduct site visits and liaise with local actors to support Team Leaders in ensuring stakeholder buy-in
Programme Monitoring, compliance, and reporting
- Maintain files of all relevant implementation documentation for all ongoing projects
- Support programme manager in development of monthly implementation reports