Key duties and responsibilities include;
- Promote a systematic application of a thoughtful and deliberate CLA approach to programs achieved better results
- Lead an integrated and inclusive process of results measurement and learning/evaluation plan, including a holistic learning agenda, soundly integrated with the programs M&E plan and framework.
- Manage the measurement of achievements in each technical thematic area, including the programs results chains, and coordinate with partners, host governmental structures and other stakeholders to inform program learning and support the programs adaptive management approach
- Coordinate with key stakeholders including, other FFP implementers, and USAID-funded projects and Feed the Future projects to share lessons learned and best practices and channel learning into USAIDs CLA and communications strategy and to inform USAIDs strategic planning and program design.
- Provide training to staff and lead the implementation of the projects series of assessment including barriers analysis, resilience analysis, Theory of Change (ToC) refinement, and communications functions
- Supervise staff, and ensuring overall quality control and responsiveness, and facilitating integration throughout project components.
- Lead the development of the project communications strategy, ensure quality control of project communications and marketing media, and provide high level editorial assistance and quality control to the publication of all project reporting and communications.
- Work directly with the technical project component leads to plan, design, and or/manage specific CLA strategies and activities, such as supporting incorporation of technical, contextual and experiential learning into technical strategies, interventions, and processes.
- Assist in developing, capturing, sharing, and testing methods, models, and tools to advance these objectives.
- Leverage a mix of informational sources and research methods project M&E data, observations from staff and partners, primary and secondary market research - to (i) analyze project progress towards goals and learning objectives, (ii) communicate those findings externally (e.g. to donor, external partners) and internally (e.g. to project staff), and (iii) apply that learning into improved work-planning and project activities.
- Participate in regular senior management planning meetings, and provide analytical feedback and support to inform technical decisions by senior management and the technical component leads.
- Making presentations and facilitating workshop for sharing lessons learned, best practices and implementing approaches
- Coordinating country-level CLA initiatives directly with donor and other donor funded projects.